1. - You must post these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read this"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
My ten things:
1) I just bought Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards the other day for the first time in awhile
2) I want to see Lucy
when it comes out and hoping it won't somehow suck
3) I finished my Pokedex in X a few days ago, making it the second time I've ever finished a Pokedex (the first time was in Emerald so we could get the Johto starters...and then they remade Gold and Silver XP)
4) I'm going into my 5th and final year of college for a Classics (study of ancient Greece and Rome) major and an Italian minor
5) I took Italian for my four years of high school and took two quarters and two semesters of it in college, but still only speak at an intermediate level because I stopped practicing
6) I took four semesters of Japanese just for fun, and now I don't feel like I'm just a weeabo XD
7) I'm pretty annoyed with Square Enix these days since I'm pretty sure awhile ago Nomura (or someone else on the team) said that they weren't going to work on other projects such as KH3 (or another potential TWEWY game, probably) until FFXV is done
...but there's hardly been any new news for XV and yet they're STILL coming out with new Final Fantasy spin-offs (though I'm fairly looking forward to Curtain Call)...though supposedly we're going to hear about XV soon
8) I'm super excited for Pokemon Art Academy, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, Project Diva F 2nd, and KH 2.5
9) I still haven't seen From Up on Poppy Hill
or The Wind Rises
, the latest two movies from Studio Ghibli, and I really should
10) I haven't drawn 2D art in awhile and I want to do something, but I have no idea what I'd like to draw
Questions I was asked:1) How many languages do you speak?
Three: English, Italian, Japanese2) Do you like cats or dogs better?
Ahh this is tough but I think I like dogs slightly better-though I do think cats are great, too3) Can you swim?
Yep =] Took classes as a kid and everything4) Are you afraid of spiders?
Spiders, no. Anything with tons of legs and move SUPER FAST (*coughsilverfisharelittledemonterrorscough*), yes5) Have you ever broken a bone?
No, but I did get a hairline fracture in my right hand when I was in middle school6) What color are your eyes?
Brown7) Do you have trypophobia?
Nope, though it sounds interesting8) Are you good at math?
Meh...I think I've talked myself into believing that I'm not good at math, or that I dislike math, and I feel like a lot of that has to do with learning about the "boys are good at math and science, girls are good at reading and social studies" stereotypes that I bought into as a kid; so I like some kinds of math (algebra, and simple geometry isn't bad), but I hate higher-level math and don't really understand a lot of it9) Do you have a boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse?
I do have one of those things 10) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yep, a few times as a kid and not since-I don't know how badly I'd react to it since I'm older and have a higher pain threshold; I don't freak out when there's a bee around, but I hate wasps since some can attack unprovoked ><
Ok, the questions I'm asking:
1) What's your favorite dessert?
2) Are you old enough to legally drink alcohol?
3) What's your favorite physical activity (or at least the one that you hate the least)?
4) Which animation studio is your favorite (or which company has more movies that you like): Disney/Pixar or Dreamworks?
5) What is your biggest pet peeve (something that annoys you to no end but honestly shouldn't be that big of a deal)?
6) Do you like chores and housework or can you not stand that kind of thing?
7) Do you still live in the same area (state/country) as where you were born or first grew up?
8) If you play video games, do you like handhelds or consoles better?
9) What movie were/are you most excited to see this year?
10) What is your favorite underrated/not very well known piece of fiction (book/movie/game), and why do you think it's great?